Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Clover Club



A magnificent cocktail in pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, courtesy of the kind gentlemen at Cocktail Hacker: Something to whet your whistle while you are keying your donations.

Clover Club
1 cocktail

2 oz Gin (Junipero)
1 oz Lemon Juice
1/2 oz Raspberry Syrup
Egg White


Raspberry Syrup
(12 oz total)

1 1/2 cups Water
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2 tubs Raspberries

1) Rinse raspberries
2) Combine sugar and water in a pot
3) Heat on medium stirring until sugar is dissolved
4) Add raspberries, reduce heat to low
5) Simmer for 30 minutes stirring to break up raspberries
6) Cool and strain out seeds

All credits: Cocktail Hacker

Reminder: Enter the San Lori giveaway here.

10 comments:

My Castle in Spain said...

this is a beautiful pink tribute for this month of cancer awareness...
i must try it one day!
thank you for this post
:-)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I love that, so perfect!

Suburban Princess said...

Looks perfectly pink!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

perfect, wish I had one!

Karena said...

Mmmm, a perfect cocktail to ponder the wonders and the difficult time of this life as well!

Shelly said...

Oh, goodness.
I have raspberry syrup waiting in the freezer for something festive - how on earth did you know I was out there this morning thinking
"I need something new to do with that"....Thanks!
What a lovely way to "think pink".

Jessica Ryan said...

Looks good, but I really want you to elaborate on your Broken Leg!

Moore Minutes said...

Ohhh, perfect! Also, I think I've told you this before but I love the name of your blog!! :)

By the way, I am having my first giveaway on my blog if you're interested!

http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/09/pleated-poppy-giveaway.html

The Countess of Nassau County said...

Oh honey do I need one of these.

The Countess of Nassau County said...

.....and what's this I'm hearing about a broken leg?