Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hostess gifts: Better to give and receive

Just a few of this season's best hostess gifts for every price range...


Agraria Trio, Charleston Gardens


Perfect for mimosas and gardening fans: Fern and Frond Champagne Glass , New York Botanical Garden.


Olive wood pen, Kate's Paperie (also on incredible markdown right now).


Low Country Luxe Candles: Enchanting southern-imspired scents which burn forever and a company which gives back.


Makeup brush roll in coral, Smythson.

4 comments:

Elle said...

What wonderful suggestions! When visiting someone's beach house or cabin I also like to give Tiffany and Co playing cards. They're cute and chic, and what hostess doesn't love that little blue box!

Sandra Austoni said...

Thank you for sharing that Catherine. I LOVE the makeup kit. Maybe I should send it to my husband as a subtile gift suggestion...

little augury said...

I love the Agraria things, haven't had the pleasure of Charleston Gardens. By the way interesting story in NYT travel about Drayton Hall and Magnolia Plantation.

I would be happy with any of these gorgeous circe. Now I just have to get a party started.G

the southern hostess said...

I love the champagne glasses! Gorgeous.