Saturday, September 6, 2008

One gorgeous home

In a review of my (super secret and completely fabulous) favorite blog reads, one of my very favorite interior style guru's, Joni, at Cote de Texas, posted a favorite of hers which is now, for reasons or obvious kismet, going on my list of great reads: London Calling.

In 2006, she and I both pulled swipes (tear sheets) of photographs of the home of the founder of Pine Cone Hill Linens. Regular readers of Blushing Hostess Entertains will recognize Pine Cone Hill as one of my original For the Home Recommendations for shopping to my readers. I will also enthusiastically recommend you read this entry at London Calling so you can see what both she and I were so jazzed about. A truly beautiful, artistic, and tastefully done home of a very old, and very new school of interior design.

I hope you enjoy it as much I did.

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

so - you are dumping moi for London Calling? sniff sniff

The Blushing Hostess said...

Ah, Joni! Thank you so much for dropping in! No, no, cher! I would never leave Cote de Texas nor let these fine readers of mine forget for a moment where you are. After Gustav the Good, no one should need any convincing! Be well, Miss Joni!