Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pattern Spotlight: Femme Fatale by Monique Lhuillier



Designer to the A-List, Monique Lhuillier's tabletop line for Bloomingdales, introduced in April of last year, continues at retail. Which is good news: Increasing the likelihood those who buy it will be able to get more of it if there is breakage. But, be sure to register for extra just in case if you choose this line, it never hurts to plan ahead, as I have mentioned before.




Moving on to the pattern, Femme Fatale, indeed. This pattern make my heart skip a beat. And I like the gardenia in the shot but I would love this arrangement more - as regular readers know, the Hostess is obsessed with that bowl of stems and petals.

If you are not familiar with her wedding gowns, which are her stock-in-trade, her are just two I love.







They are magnificent. As are her gowns for red carpet events and fashion iconography:


Hilary Swank. The gown is unbelievable, I sort of wish it were on Scarlett Johannsen instead.



Now you can have a bit of fashion history at home.



No comments: