Friday, January 30, 2009

Christian Lacroix Pre-fall. Please hand me the smelling salts



I look at a lot of collections and I shrug a lot off. Ultimately, their intention is to bring attention to the house to move more conservative and wearable items. But each season there are houses that shoot to the runway with something I really wish I could wear to dinner, to lunch, to watch the golf with Josh, just anywhere. The kind of thing you see and you try to invent reasons to wear the thing...

.




Wishing this gown were a color. I am so over black evening gowns.

Christian Lacroix Pre-fall, Paris, Christian Lacroix images via style.com

2 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Maternity wear, regardless of how current, is tiresome at the end, isn't it?

The Blushing Hostess said...

Vicious. Without forgiveness. And oddly, much like what I imagine wearing a circus tent must be like.
Three weeks and counting...