Tuesday, June 5, 2012

More news! Blue Light!



Further to my advise yesterday, regarding moving to Charleston, buying a house, scalding explosions, and fearlessness; I want to introduce you to something I have been working on in the small hours of morning for more than a year. 

This is Blue Light Media Studio LLC, my new business! Full service media, graphic, and public relations services for hospitality and retail in Charleston, South Carolina. 

Yes! Very exciting! I am thrilled to move my skill sets to the Holy City and grateful for the positive reception and help it has enjoyed from my old pals there. 


And, if I am slow in keeping up these pages, it is likely because I am keeping up someone else's, but you have my word, I will get back as soon as I can. Wish us luck!!!




4 comments:

Marsha said...

Congratulations! I wish you every success and can't wait to hear about all the clients who will surely be banging down your door...

The Entertaining House said...

Well, well, well... Look who popped up toward the top of the blogroll! Congratulations on all new and exciting... the business and the move and welcome back!

tintin said...

I've missed you, kid. You got soul and guts.

The Blushing Hostess said...

First. Thank you all. Second, Tintin, I have found you are ultimately always right.